Monday, September 16, 2013

about sidda snaps.

the camera at work, capturing us in all our touristy goodness in savannah, georgia.

When my parents gifted Justin & me with a DSLR for Christmas 2012, I knew it was going to be the birth of a photo-taking craze for us. And it was. Now, whenever we travel, we are toting our camera around, capturing moments, capturing each other in action, & just generally viewing things in a different way through the lens.

The more photos I took, the more I wanted to share them on my blog; however, I wasn't a fan of how cluttered siddathornton felt when I shared photo posts. I wanted to be able to put up photos whenever I felt the urge, without dealing with the slight anxiety it caused me. (Dramatic, I know.)

So, what can you expect  to find on Sidda Snaps? Well, mainly snapshot posts, chronicling our travels. But I also want to post photo diaries (highly inspired by Afternoons and Coffeespoons). We'll see how this space pans out. All I know, is that I'm excited about it.

As I said before, this isn't the only place you can find me. Please feel free to browse around the entire siddathornton network!

siddathornton | My main blog, housing content of all kinds.
Sidda Writes | A collection of writing, spanning from fiction to lists.
Sidda Wears | A blog focused on nail polish, clothing, & makeup. 

You can also find me on YouTube, under the name siddathornton. A long-time lover of all things YouTube Beauty Community-related, I am currently working to build my channel, which will start out featuring monthly favorites videos, seasonal empties videos, get ready with me videos, tag videos, & the occasional vacation vlog. 

To get in touch, visit my Contact page.

LSC

No comments :

Post a Comment